Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to 2009, it's nicer here.

The Troll Cave fell into a lull in December, in case you missed me. Between a lingering illness and the general insanity of the Thanksgiving through New Year's holiday season, there hasn't been much time for music. That should change in the coming weeks, as I have some new gear on its way, including a Line 6 POD Studio UX1 interface. I'll be posting a thorough review of it soon.

Also in the works for the months ahead are VST reviews/recommendations, a ReaMote tutorial (slaving other computers to take some of the load off REAPER), and how to wrap a cranky plugin to work where it doesn't want to.

Thanks for keeping up with me - drop me a line (send an e-mail, post a comment, etc) if there are other topics you want me to cover. I'll give it my best shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul I think all us bloggers fell into a rut during Hell Month(Aug 26- Jan 1). Glad to see your back.